Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) no longer accepts tax filing if not properly registered in the respective Revenue District Office (RDO). A copy of CoR should always be brought every tax filing hence, the tax filing will not be accepted.
Below are the requirements for securing BIR Certificate of Registration for a Sole Proprietor with Consulting business:
1. Tax Identification Number (TIN) – if you do not have your TIN yet, you may get it online at https://ereg.bir.gov.ph/ereg/welcome.do
2. DTI Registration3. Mayor’s Permit
4. Contract of Lease if Renting or Tax Declaration & Real Estate Tax Payment if office is owned or to issue a Certificate/Affidavit that the Office is not renting
5. Barangay Clearance
6. BIR Forms 1901, 0605, 1906 & 2000. For Imus City – Forms 1901, 0605 &1906 while for Paranaque City – Forms 1901, 0605 & 2000.
For Mayor’s permit, you may refer to the following link for requirements:
Paranaque – http://www.paranaque.gov.ph/home/index.php/city-government/services/for-business/business-permits
Imus – for consulting business (new application)
1. DTI Registration
2. Barangay Endorsement with Official Receipt
3. Homeowner’s Clearance (as business is located in subdivision)
4. Community Tax Certificate