accounting and taxation services for pinoy SMEs

Application of BIR Certificate of Registration (CoR)

on January 16, 2013

Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) no longer accepts tax filing if not properly registered in the respective Revenue District Office (RDO). A copy of CoR should always be brought every tax filing hence, the tax filing will not be accepted.

Below are the requirements for securing BIR Certificate of Registration for a Sole Proprietor with Consulting business:

1. Tax Identification Number (TIN) –  if you do not have your TIN yet, you may get it online at
2. DTI Registration3. Mayor’s Permit
4. Contract of Lease if Renting or Tax Declaration & Real Estate Tax Payment if office is owned or to issue a Certificate/Affidavit that the Office is not renting
5. Barangay Clearance
6. BIR Forms 1901, 0605, 1906 & 2000. For Imus City – Forms 1901, 0605 &1906 while for Paranaque City – Forms 1901, 0605 & 2000.

For Mayor’s permit, you may refer to the following link for requirements:
Paranaque –
Imus – for consulting business (new application)
1. DTI Registration
2. Barangay Endorsement with Official Receipt
3. Homeowner’s Clearance (as business is located in subdivision)
4. Community Tax Certificate


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: