As these government institutions have increased their premium contributions, I have summarized both contributions in this post. For voluntary members you may take note of the increase.
Refer to this link for SSS site .
Previous maximum contribution was P1,560 and the new amount is now at P1,760 which has increased by P200.
For Philhealth, please see below the premiums for each category:
2. Overseas Workers – If overseas, submit the following documents to any PhilHealth office:
- • Properly accomplished PhilHealth Premium Payment Slip (PPPS);
- • Duplicate copies of the PhilHealth Member Registration Form (PMRF) – for initial registration only;
- • Any of the following documents: Birth Certificate, Baptismal Certificate, POEA ECARD/SSS/Company ID, Passport, Any valid ID / document acceptable to the Corporation and;
- • Pay the corresponding premium contribution of P1,200.00 (for Year 2012) or its equivalent in the local currency of the host country to any accredited collecting agent
4. Employed Sector – please see table below. The previous minimum contribution total was only P175 after the increase last second quarter of the year 2013. The new minimum contribution total is now at P200 which was published on the last quarter of 2013.